Whether you recently purchased a new hot water heater, stove or washer and dryer, you don’t have to try and figure out when your township does bulk pickup. Whether it’s a stove or refrigerator that no longer works don’t let these old appliances sit in your basement or garage collecting dust. Affordable Spacemakers specializes in residential appliance removal in Monmouth County NJ, so you don’t have to worry about:
- Finding a friend with a pickup truck
- Renting a vehicle
- Finding a bulk pickup service in your township
- Having an eyesore take up space in your garage, basement or yard
- Lifting heavy objects
- Accidental injuries
- Finding an approved dumpsite, recycling center or a location that will accept your old appliance as a donation
The insured team members at Affordable Spacemakers are junk removal experts. They know all the tricks to navigating basements, attics and tricky staircases safely to ensure the timely removal of your unwanted appliances. If you’re in the middle of a remodel or renovation, we are more than happy to take care of your appliances and construction debris—from single items to several truckloads. Just point out what you want to get rid of and we’ll do the rest.
3 Simple Steps to Get Started
Appliance removal in Monmouth County NJ is effortless. Getting rid of your junk and taking back your home is as easy as:
- Contacting Affordable Spacemakers online or by calling 732-610-0825 for a free estimate.
- Receiving a phone call from Affordable Spacemakers’ hauling experts to let you know they’re on their way.
- Pointing out what you want out of your home and relaxing while Affordable Spacemakers does the rest.
Appliances We Remove Include:
- Hot water heaters
- Air conditioning units
In addition to doing appliance removal in Monmouth County NJ, Affordable Spacemakers is committed to caring for the environment and our community. When we haul away unwanted appliances, we recycle and donate them whenever possible in an eco-friendly way.